We have created a comprehensive environment for our community to meet one another, ask questions and learn from one another, to share resources with each other, and to inspire one another.
Rules of Engagement on Social Media within our site:
- This is a family friendly site. Please no swearing, sexual innuendos, or anything that would be considered inappropriate for a younger audience. Please just keep it clean.
- No personal attacks or insults. We are a very diverse community from all over the world with one thing in common, experiential learning. Please respect the political, religious, educational, and other backgrounds necessarily present to have a diverse society. If the topics come up for discussion, please show the respect that you would if you were discussing it with your grandmother.
- Keep it positive! Teach about your experience, share your knowledge as you see it. Do NOT try to change someone else’s perspectives. If they are ready and open to change, they will seek to learn from your experiences. If they are not, you will merely create a divide and turn them off to learning from you.
- No spamming. We have created many spaces on this page for sharing and self promotion. Please do NOT use these forums as advertising platforms.
- Our World Schools is not liable for content on these pages. This is user created content and should be viewed as such. We will do our best to remove any comments in violation of the above rules. Repeat or particularly offensive users will be removed from the group. RESPECT is critical to a harmonious world and social setting.
Welcome to Our Community!!
We value you as a member, observer, or contributor. Please share this network with your friends who are interested in experiential learning. The larger the community, the more valuable the resource!!